Morvay - Miley - Cruice Post 524


This form is used to request records that are held by the National Archives and is the one used to request the military service record (DD-214) and

other records held at the center.

The veteran or a legal representative (e.g. next of kin) can make the request.

VA Form 10-10EZ Application for Health Benefits

This form is used by the veteran to file claims.


This form is used to assign a VA Accredited Service Officer to act as a veteran's agent to assist in filing difficult/appeals claims with the VA.

The Veterans Benefits Administration, Pension and Fiduciary (P&F) Service would like to make your organization aware that VA Form 21P-534EZ, Application for DIC, Survivors Pension, and/or Accrued Benefits was updated with a new version date of July 2022. With the passing of The Sergeant First Class (SFC) Heath Robinson Honoring our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics (PACT) Act, there were necessary changes that delayed the release until now. Please note that there have been significant changes to the form content. These updates were based on the collaboration that took place during the modernization efforts held with the Pension Management Centers in 2021. An outline of changes made to this form is addressed in the attached document.
P&F Service would also like to make you aware that VA Form 21P-535, Application for Dependency and Indemnity Compensation by Parent(s) (including Accrued Benefits and Death Compensation When Applicable) was updated to include information on PACT Act re-evaluation. The newly created Section III allows for a claimant to request a re-evaluation on a prescribed form if any previously denied Parents’ DIC claim may have been submitted. 
These forms were updated on the VA Forms site.
For questions related to these forms, please reach out to